dimanche 15 juillet 2007

Following day of festival

And I gathered only some flowers in the garden .


We ate well and danced until the early morning, today I rested in the shade of my lime.

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I think it is interesting to see your house and the skylights and the flag draped out of one. Nice. I also like the shape of your house. Our house is the style they call, "Ranch," and it was popular half a century ago but nowadays people are spending upwards of half a million dollars for a 2-story house with 4 bathrooms. It is a bit too much for me and my wife. We are satisfied with what we have.

Oh yes, during the war I listened to Edward R. Murrow talking about the bombing of London. And our school listened each morning to the news. It was hard times for all of us here but not nearly so desperate as those times you folks all suffered through.

I was in the Army during the Korean war and I did get to Japan and I was sent out in the Pacific to Iwo Jima but I got there about 9 years after the battle was finished. It was an interesting place. Sometime I will have to tell you about it.

I just finished watching Letters from Iwo Jima -- a movie directed by Clint Eastwood. It brought back a lot of memories.

Thanks again for visiting my blog.

Abraham Lincoln

Olivier a dit…

de bien belles fleurs. J'aime bien tous ces drapeaux qui fleurissent partout pour la fete nationale

hpy a dit…

Et il a fait très chaud ce 15 juillet. Pas évident de jardiner par 36° au soleil et un taux d'hulmidité qui devait être bien élevé aussi. il valait mieux se promener ou rien faire du tout.

Bergson a dit…

Il ne faut surtout rien faire le 14 ou alors cueillr un beau bouquet comme Helene

Cergie a dit…

Quels beaux hortensias !
Quant au drapeau... Il me rappelle mon père une année, on était les seuls à en avoir mis aux fenêtre (nous revenions d"Afrique alors on ne savait pas que depuis la libération le patriotisme avait fléchi)
Le tien est tout beau tout neuf, les notres devaient dater de la guerre de 70 (1870 !)
Ahahahah !

Tes glaieuls et tes dahlias sont précoces et splendides, tu es une vraie fée du jardin

(Tu as dansé la valse musette ?)

Le chemin de fer du Hedjaz - Jordanie

Le  chemin de fer du Hedjaz  est une ligne de train qui reliait  Damas en Syrie à Médine , en traversant le  Hedjaz , région du nord-ouest ...